- You are entitled to get benefits if a doctor declares you are unable to work.
- You are entitled to any medical treatment that your doctor orders.
- You are entitled to receive reimbursement for any travel expenses that your treatment requires.
- You may be able to receive additional compensation after you have completed your treatment. It is dependent on the doctor's medical opinion.
- You may be entitled to additional benefits if your doctor declares that you have a permanent disability. This could make you eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance.